Stuart Stump Mullens
Stuart brings a depth of academic and corporate experience to Stump. Now in her 7th year with the Company, she has deep experience across Residential Home Goods, Hospitality and Contract Furnishings, Manufacturing, and E-Commerce.
Prior to joining Stump, Stuart began her career with McKinsey & Company as a business analyst in the Atlanta office. Her focus there was on retail and consumer goods, she also had the opportunity to work on several transportation & logistics and organizational leadership projects. She then went in house at Georgia Pacific headquarters where she worked on New Product Innovation, with a focus on digital initiatives.
Stuart was a Jefferson Scholar at the University of Virginia. She was accepted into the Politics Honors major and graduated with high honors in 2011. She was a member of the Jefferson Debate Society, Pi Beta Phi Sorority, and volunteer coordinator at the HOPE community center.
Stuart lives in Savannah, GA and works out of the Stump satellite office. She lives with her husband, two young children, and golden retriever. In her spare time, she enjoys working on the interior design for her new home on the Vernon River and kayaking. She remains deeply involved as a UVA alumni and is a member of the Jefferson Scholar Selection Committee.
- Joined Stump & Company, 2016 and named Partner in October 2019.
- McKinsey & Company, Atlanta, GA, June 2011-2013, Strategic Planning / Financial Analysis.
- Georgia-Pacific, Atlanta, GA, June 2013 - February 2016 Strategic Planning / Internet of Things / Business Model Development.
- Fortune 100 strategic planning, merger integration and financial analysis.
- Jefferson Scholar & Phi Beta Kappa - University of Virginia, 2011
- Stuart gets her name from furniture industry legend Stuart Love, her grandfather, who founded Stuart Furniture in 1963, today known as Klaussner Furniture.